Italian Serie A Predictions, Betting Tips & Best Bets

Welcome to the home of Italian Serie A predictions & Betting Tips. Our Italian Serie A expert tipsters analyse statistics, form and other trends to give you the best tips possible. Since the season for 2020/2021 began we have consistently provided you with the Italian Serie A H2H predictions; Head to Head Serie A Statistics; Serie A best bets and our SpesaLink VIP serie A tips.Check out the analysis of this weekend upcoming Serie A fixtures below;

SpesaLink Napoli Vs Atalanta Prediction

Napoli’s title effort came to an end with a 1-0 loss at Roma last Monday; making it three defeats in a row away from home for Maurizio Sarri’s men. But there is no time for wallowing as the visit of Atalanta is vital if Napoli are to finish second in the table, which has an automatic qualification place for the Champions League. Napoli have a two-point lead from Roma, but as Luciano Spalletti’s men are in action earlier on Monday, they could be third by kick-off. On the other hand, Atalanta’s have has a poor form on the road. They have not been lucky to have won any of their last nine away matches while Napoli are undefeated in 17 games at home.

Italian Serie A predictions & Betting Tips; Italian Serie A expert tipsters; Italian Serie A H2H predictions; Head to Head Serie A Statistics; SpesaLink VIP serie A tips; upcoming Serie A fixtures and Serie A best bets
Napoli Vs Atalanta Prediction

SpesaLink Sampdoria Vs Lazio Prediction

Sampdoria 4-1 victory at Udinese last week was a huge boost, having gone 6 games without a win prior to that. That win kept Mihajlovic’s team in which a chance of securing a Europa League spot for next season. Lazio on the other hand suffered a very disappointing defeat in Rome at the hands of Inter Milan last weekend. That result means that Lazio have only picked up 1 point from their last 2 games. Therefore, with both teams still with something to play for, there is a lot riding on this game.

Italian Serie A predictions & Betting Tips; Italian Serie A expert tipsters; Italian Serie A H2H predictions; Head to Head Serie A Statistics; SpesaLink VIP serie A tips; upcoming Serie A fixtures and Serie A best bets
Sampdoria Vs Lazio Prediction

SpesaLink Inter Milan Vs Milan prediction

INTER MILAN and AC MILAN are going nearly equal strong into this upcoming match. The result at the end of the game therefore seems to be completely open. Though there could be small advantage for the home team. It is worth noting that both teams have won and remained unbeaten in their last 3 matches. Furthermore, both have scored at least one goal in the last 3 matches.

Inter Milan Vs Milan prediction

SpesaLink Crotone Vs Juventus Prediction

 Crotone won 2 of their last 6 matches and lost 4 matches. Juventus won 3 of their last 6 matches, lost 2 matches and 1 match ended in a draw. Moreover, the last game (head2head) between Crotone and Juventus in the serie A season 17/2018 took place in April 2018 and ended with a 1-1 draw. From this information there is a 10% chance of a win for Crotone. There is a 73% chance that Juventus will win. The draw is a 17% chance.

Crotone Vs Juventus Prediction

SpesaLink Bologna Vs Sassuolo Prediction

Bologna won 5 of their last 12 meetings. While Sassuolo on the other hand won 4, and 3 match(es) ended in a draw. The last game between Bologna and Sassuolo in the Italian Serie A Season 2019/2020 took place on July 2020 and ended with a 2 – 1 victory for Sassuolo.

Italian Serie A predictions & Betting Tips; Italian Serie A expert tipsters; Italian Serie A H2H predictions; Head to Head Serie A Statistics; SpesaLink VIP serie A tips; upcoming Serie A fixtures and Serie A best bets
Bologna Vs Sassuolo Prediction

READ ALSO; Free Professional tips of the day 100% accurate predictions;05/10/2020

Well analysed Italian Serie A predictions & Betting Tips; Italian Serie A expert tipsters; Italian Serie A H2H predictions; Head to Head Serie A Statistics; SpesaLink VIP serie A tips; upcoming Serie A fixtures and Serie A best bets

SpesaLink Spezia vs Fiorentina Prediction

Note that Spezia and Fiorentina haven’t played against each other and this will be their first game. Spezia scored 3 against 4 in 2 last matches whereas Fiorentina scored 4 against 4 in its 2 last games. On the other hand, Spezia scored 1.5 against 2.0 in 2 last matches whereas Fiorentina scored 2.0 against 2.0 in its 2 last games.

Spezia vs Fiorentina Prediction

SpesaLink Verona Vs Genoa Prediction

The last meeting ended with the following result was 1-1. The two teams have previously played against each other 11 times. Out of the 11 previous meetings, Verona have won two matches while Genoa 6 . 3 matches between them have ended in a draw. So far this season in the Serie A,  Verona have averaged 2 Points Per Game at home matches and Genoa 0.75 Points Per Game at away matches.

Roma Vs Benevento Prediction

SpesaLink Torino Vs Cagliari Prediction

Cagliari will be looking for another win after the 0-1 Serie A triumph vs SPAL. It worth noting that ,Cagliari have been unbeaten in the league by Torino in their last 3 matches. They have also left without a victory over Torino in their previous 10 league matches. Torino come into this game after a 1-0 Serie A win in the defeat of Udinese in their last match. They also haven’t been beaten by Cagliari when having played them away from home in the previous 4 league matches. 

Italian Serie A predictions & Betting Tips; Italian Serie A expert tipsters; Italian Serie A H2H predictions; Head to Head Serie A Statistics; SpesaLink VIP serie A tips; upcoming Serie A fixtures and Serie A best bets
Torino Vs Cagliari Prediction

SpesaLink Udinese Vs Parma prediction

Parma won 9 of their last 18 meetings, while Udinese won 7, and 2 match(es) ended in a draw. The last game between Udinese and Parma in the Italian Serie A Season 2019/2020 took place on January 2020 and ended with a 2 – 0 victory for Parma.

Udinese Vs Parma prediction

SpesaLink Roma Vs Benevento Prediction

Roma won 2 of their last 2 meetings. The last game between Roma and Benevento in the Italian Serie A Season 2017/2018 took place on February 2018 and ended with a 5 – 2 victory for Roma.

Roma Vs Benevento Prediction

Additionally, you can visit our website for more information on Italian Serie A predictions & Betting Tips; Italian Serie A expert tipsters; Italian Serie A H2H predictions; Head to Head Serie A Statistics; SpesaLink VIP serie A tips; upcoming Serie A fixtures and Serie A best bets. Simply click Link or contact us via https://spesalink.com/contact-us .However for easier access you can Download the SpesaLink app through play store or click  (Download app here). Alternatively, reach us via 0748774787.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Open chat
Want predictions today?
Hello
Can we help you win today? Daily premium @150 kes ready!! Mpesa Till:200268